1. Stephen Raj, S., Sripriya, P., Accident prevention eye tiredness detection using image mining 2018, International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development.
2. sripriya & sankari , A review on active E-learning techniques using data mining,2018, International journal of pure and applied mathematics
3. Stephen Raj, S., Sripriya, P., Automatic vehicle detection using GPS and challenges in image processing ,2017, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology
4. Dr.P.Sripriya and Elakkia , Devi,A Review on EEG based Biometric Identification of Human, in International Journal of Control Theory and Applications,2017, ISSN : 0974-5572,Volume 10, Number 23.
5. Dr.P.Sripriya and Dharaniya, Poonguzhali,A Review on Emerging Biometric Techniques used for Human Recognition, in International Journal of Control Theory and Applications 2017, ISSN : 0974-5572,Volume 10, Number 23
6. Dr.P.Sripriya and B.Nithya , March2016, A Review of Cryptographic Algorithms in Network Security in International Journal of Engineering and Technology IJET, Scopus Indexed e-ISSN:0975-4024.
7. Dr.P.Sripriya and B.Nithya , May 2016, Comparative Analysis of Symmetric Cryptographic Algorithms on .Net Platform" in Indian Journal of Science and Technology INDJST, Scopus Indexed.
8. Dr.P.Sripriya and Clementeena ,May 2016, Comparative Study of Algorithms in CAPTCHA'S and new finding set as LCG algorithm in Indian Journal of Science and Technology INDJST, Scopus Indexed.
9. P.Sripriya and Dr.S.Purushothaman, Dec 2014, GAIT RECOGNITION USING ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORKS in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research with ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 9 No.27 , pp. 9958-9962 (indexed in scopus)
10. Sripriya P., and Purushothaman S., "Implementation of Hidden Markov Model and Counter Propagation Neural Network for Identifying Human Walking Action", International Journal of Computer Science & Information Security, October 2013, Vol.11, No.10, pp.79-83.
11. Sripriya P., and Purushothaman S., "Implementation of Human Walking Action GAIT recognition Using Hidden Markov Model and Radial Basis Function Neural Networks", CIIT International Journal of Artificial Intelligent Systems and Machine Learning, September 2013,ISSN 0974-9667, Vol.5, No.9, pp.416-419.