1. R. Sangeetha, A. Geetha, I. Arulpandi. Optimisation of protease and lipase production by Bacillus pumilus SG2 isolated from an industrial effluent. The Internet Journal of Microbiology. 2008, Vol 5, No.8.
2. R. Sangeetha, A. Geetha, I. Arulpandi. Concomitant production of protease and lipase by Bacillus licheniformis VSG1: Production, purification and characterization. Brazilian Journal of Microbiology, 2010, 41: 179 - 185 (WOS) (IF:0.632)
3. R. Sangeetha, A. Geetha, I. Arulpandi. Concomitant production, partial purification and characterization of a serine protease and a proteolysis-resistant metallolipase from Bacillus pumilus SG2. Z. Naturforsch. 2010, 65 c: 61 - 65. (WOS) (IF:0.718)
4. R. Sangeetha. Activity of superoxide dismutase and catalase in Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) in response to carbendazim. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2010, 72 (1): 112-114. (WOS) (IF:0.411)
5. R. Sangeetha, N. Karthi. Topical application of hair dye containing paraphenylene diamine - evaluation of antioxidant status and renal parameters in diabetic and non-diabetic users. Pharmacology online, 2010, 3: 285 - 290.
6. R. Sangeetha, I. Arulpandi, A. Geetha. Bacterial lipases as potential industrial biocatalysts: An overview. Research Journal in Microbiology, 2011, 6(1): 1-24.
7. R. Sangeetha, A. Geetha, I. Arulpandi. Isolation of improved strain of Bacillus pumilus SG2 and enhanced production of protease and proteolysis-resistant lipase. Asia Pacific Journal of Life Sciences, 2011, Vol 4, No.3.
8. M.A. Suriyajothi, R. Sangeetha, R. Venkateswari. Activity of xanthine oxidase in diabetics: its correlation with aging. Pharmacology online, 2011, 2: 128-133.
9. K.G. Kripa, R. Sangeetha, N. Madhavi, P. Deepti. Phytochemical screening and in vitro amylase inhibitory effect of the leaves of Breynia retusa. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, 2011, 14(19): 894-899.
10. R. Sangeetha, A. Geetha, I. Arulpandi. Pongamia pinnata seed cake: a promising and inexpensive substrate for production of protease and lipase from Bacillus pumilus SG2 on solid-state fermentation. Indian Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 2011, 48: 435-439. (WOS) ( IF:1.142)
11. R. Sangeetha, B. Kamalahasan, N. Karthi. Use of tannery effluent for irrigation: an evaluative study on the response of antioxidant defenses in maize (Zea mays). International Food Research Journal, 2012, 16(2): 607-610.
12. S. Ishwarya, R. Sangeetha. A new serine protease from the leaves of Thespesia populnea. Preparative Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2012, 43(1), 95-107. DOI:10.1080/10826068.2012. 697960. (WOS) ( IF: 0.406)
13. R. Sangeetha, I. Arulpandi, A. Geetha. Molecular characterization of a proteolysis-resistant lipase from Bacillus pumilus SG2. Brazilian Journal of Microbiology, 2014, 45(2): 389-393. (WOS) ( IF:1.091)
14. N. Devi, R. Sangeetha. Madhuca Longifolia (Sapotaceae): A Review of its Phytochemical and Pharmacological Profile. International Journal of Pharma and Biosciences, 2016, 7(4), 104-114. (IF: 0.273)
15. Kripa KG, Sangeetha R, Chamundeeswari. Pharmacognostical and physicochemical evaluation of the plant Leucas aspera. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and clinical research, 2016, 9 (Suppl. 2), 263-268. ( IF:0.48)
16. R. Sangeetha, Pavithra Niranjan and N. Dhanalakshmi. Characterization of Silver Nanoparticles Synthesized Using the Extract of the Leaves of Tridax procumbens. Research Journal of Medicinal Plants, 2016, 10: 159-166.
17. S.Menaga., K.G.Kripa, R. Sangeetha. Evaluation of in vitro inhibition of proton-pump by nanosilver particles synthesised using seeds of Anethum graveolens. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 2017,10(6),363-366 (IF: 0.48)
18. Swaminathan Selvanayagam, M. Gandhi, R. Sangeetha. Association between insulin, ghrelin, HOMA-1C, HOMA-ß, WHR and BMI to plasma glucose and HbA1C and its clinical usefulness in T2DM patients with obesity. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 2017, 10(4); 287-291. (IF: 0.48)
19. R. Sangeetha, R. Padmini, Antimicrobial activity of a protease inhibitor isolated from the rhizome of Curcuma amada. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 2017, 10 (9): 131-133 (IF: 0.48)
Pharmaceutically Important Plants. R. Sangeetha (ed). GRABS Educational Charitable Trust, Chennai. ISBN 978-81-929313-2-6.
K.G.Kripa, R. Sangeetha, R.Venkateswari, R. Padmini and D. Chamundeeswari. Anti-inflammatory and Antioxidant Potential of Ethyl Acetate Extract of Leucas aspera on Adjuvant Arthiritis. In Pharmaceutically Important Plants, R. Sangeetha (ed)., GRABS Educational Charitable Trust, Chennai. ISBN 978-81-929313-2-6, pp 13-26.
Evaluation of synergistic effect of luteolin and rutin in the management of Diabetes, Total Grant : 1,00,000/-
First Rank Holder in M.Sc Biochemistry, Bharathiyar University, 1997
Third Rank Holder in B.Sc Biochemistry, Bharathiyar University, 1995