1. Vanitha V*, Pushpabharathi N, Kripa KG, Bothiraj KV, Murugan. Cytotoxic effect of Brassica oleracea on liver cancer cell lines. IJRPS 2018, 9(3), 965-970.
2. Gayathri K, Dhevi R, Vanitha V, Saravana Kumar S.Reno-Protective and Membrane stabilizing the effect of Premna tomentosa in Carbon tetrachloride induced toxicity in rats. IJRPS 2018, 9(3), 990-995.
3. Jyotish Barchung, Jayalakshmi.M, Pushpa Bharathi.N, Kalpana.C.S, Vanitha.V* Phytocompounds and its Therapeutic Properties of Oroxylum Indicum -A Review. IJRPS 2018, 9(3), 971-979.
4. M.Jayalakshmi, V.Vanitha* and R.Sangeetha. Determination of phytocomponents in ethanol extract of Brassica oleracea- using GC-MS Technique, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 2018; 11(10),1-4.
5. P. Amudha, M. Jayalakshmi, N. Pushpa Bharathi, V. Vanitha*. Identification of Bioactive Components in Enhalus acoroides Sea Grass Extract by Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry. Asian journal of Pharmaceutical and clinical Research.
6. Pushpabharathi N, Jayalakshmi M, Amudha P, Vanitha V*. Identification Of Bio-Active Compounds in Cymodocea serrulata-A Seagrass By Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectroscopy. AJPCR 2018, 11(9), 317-320.
7. Pushpabharathi.N, Amudha.P, Jayalakshmi.M, Vanitha .V* .Phytochemical Constituents And Antioxidant Property Assessment In Cymodocea Serrulata- A Seagrass.IJMS 2018
8. M.Jayalakshmi, N.Pushpabharathi and V.Vanitha* Biochemical Screening and Determination of Bioactive Components of commercially cultured Pacific white shrimp Penaeus vannamei. Pharmacognosy research 2018
9. V. Vanitha, S. Hemalatha, N. Pushpabharathi, P. Amudha, M. Jayalakshmi, Fabrication of nanoparticles using Annona squamosa leaf and assessment of its effect on liver (Hep G2) cancercell line, IOP Conference Series-Materials Science and Engineering, 2017, vol 191, 012010 (SCOPUS: 3.094)
10. M.Jayalakshmi, P. Amudha, N. Pushpabharathi, V. Vanitha. 2017. Assessment of Minerals from Shrimp Shell Waste. International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences, 8(2),191-195 .
11. P. Amudha, V. Vanitha. 2017. Phytochemical Analysis And Invitro Antioxidant Screening Of Sea Grass- Enhalus Acoroides. International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences, 8(2),251-258.
12. Hemalatha. S, Vanitha. V, Pushpabharathi. N, Amudha. P, Jayalakshmi. M, Mohanasundaram. S. 2017. Deciphering the cytotoxic activity of annona squamosa iron oxide nanoparticles against selective cancer cell line. International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences, 8(2),259-263.
13. Vanitha Varadharaj, Jayalakshmi Muniyappan. 2017. Phytochemical and Phytotherapeutic Properties of Celosia species- A Review, International Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemical Research, 9(6); 820-825 (IF: 1.846).
14. M.Jayalakshmi, V.Vanitha, 2017. Betaine supplementation in various clinical disorder, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 10 (10), 27-31 (IF: 0.48)
15. N.Pushpabharathi, V.Vanitha, 2017. Phytochemistry and ethnopharmacology of the seagrass Cymodoceacea family - A Review, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 10 (6), 19-23. ( IF: 0.48) .
16. P.Amudha, V.Vanitha, 2017. Phytochemical analysis and invitro antioxidant screening of the seagrass - Enhalus acorides, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 8 (2),1-8. ( IF: 0.48) .
17. S. Hemalatha, P. Amudha, N. Pushpa Bharathi, V. Vanitha. 2017. Determination Of Bioactive Phytocomponents From Hydroethanolic Extract Of Annona Squamosa(L.) Leaf By Gc- Ms, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 8 (6), 2539-2544. .
18. V. Vanitha and K. Manikandan, 2017. Bio-activity guided determination of active compounds in the leaves of Pithecellobium dulce, Rasayan Journal of Chemistry, 9 (3), 471 - 477.
19. Vanitha Varadharaj, Naresh Kandakatla, 2017. Glycogen synthase kinase-3 beta protein inhibition by selected phytocompounds in SILICO, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and clinical Research, 10 (1), 87-90. (IF: 0.48)
20. V. Vanitha and K. J. Umadevi, 2016. In vitro anti-proliferative effect of Annona squamosa (l.) leaf in the regulation of apoptotic genes in hepg2 cell line, International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences 7(1), 534-545 (IF 0.273).
21. N. Pushpa Bharathi, P. Amudha, V. Vanitha, 2016. Sea grasses - a novel Marine Nutraceutical. International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences; 7(4): (B), 567 - 573, (IF: 0.273)
22. K. J. Umadevi and V. Vanitha, 2016. Cytotoxic effect of Aegle marmelos (L.) Leaves in Hep G2 cell lines- An invitro study, International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences,7 (4), 224-235, (IF: 0.273)
23. Vanitha Vardharaj and Malathi Kuppan, 2015. Identification and determination of bioactive phytochemical constituents from the hydro-alcoholic extract of Achyranthes aspera whole plant by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and clinical Research, 8 (6), 125-129, (IF: 0.48).
24. Vanitha Varadharaj, Uma Devi Kumba Janarthanan, Vijayalakshmi Krishnamurthy,2015. Protective role of Ethanolic Leaf Extract of Anonna Squamosa (L.) on Experimentally Induced Hepatocellular Carcinoma, International Journal of Chem Tech Research, 8 (1), 282-292.
1. K. Gayathri, K.G. Kripa and V. Vanitha. Nutritive Value of Certain South Indian Indigenous Herbs. In Pharmaceutically Important Plants, GRABS Educational Charitable Trust, Chennai. ISBN 978-81-929313-2-6, pp 54-66.
2. V. Vanitha, K.G.Kripa and K.Gayathri. Assessment of Phytonutrients in the Ethanolic Leaf Extract of Annona squamosa. In Pharmaceutically Important Plants, GRABS Educational Charitable Trust, Chennai. ISBN 978-81-929313-2-6, pp95 - 104.
1. Vanitha Varadharajan Phytochemistry of Annona squamosa and its Anticancer Potential", Lambert Academic Publishing - 978-3-330-35256
2. Jayalakshmi Muniyappan and Vanitha Varadharajan "Green synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles and Therapeutic Applications" LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, 2018. ISBN: 978-613-9-82083-2.
1. Isolation of Novel Phyto Compound from the Sea Grass Cymodocea Serrulata and Deciphering its Anticancer Potential by an In ViVo Approach Total grant: 1,50,000/-
|Sl.No||Descriptions of the Award||Award Details (Certificates, Medal, etc)||Received Date|
|1||Women's Educational Acheivers Award -2015 for Academic Excellence- Education today & kalvichudar||Certificate||15th March 2015|
|2||Young Women Achiever Award - 2016 for the contribution and achievement in the field of Cancer Biology from Centre for Women Empowerment - Venus International Foundation||Certificate & Medal||8th March 2016|
|3||Best Paper Presentation Award - 2017, Nanyang Technological University, ICMENS-2017, Singapore||Certificate||9thJanuary 2017|
|4||Biozone icon awards: Senior teaching excellence award 2018, Biozone Research Technologies Pvt. Ltd||Certificate & Medal||27th February, 2018.|