1) Vijayalakshmi, S. Karthika, T.N., Mishra, A.K. and Chandra, T.S. Spectrofluorimetric method for the estimation of total lipids in Eremothecium ashbyii fungal filaments using Nile blue and avoiding interference of autofluorescent riboflavin in [J. Microbiol. Methods] [55 (1)], 99-103.(2003).
2) Stahmann K.-P., Thomas, S., Gatgens, C., Vijayalakshmi, S., Ulrike, V., Andreas, W. and Andreas F. Growth stress triggers riboflavin overproduction in Ashbya gossypii. [Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol.], 76 (3), 569-578. (2007).
3) Vijayalakshmi, S., Ray, S., Mishra A.K. and Chandra, T.S. Lipid accumulation and membrane fluidity influence mycelial stability and riboflavin production by the riboflavinogenic fungus Eremothecium ashbyii in [Internet J. Microbiol.], 8 (1). (2010).
4) Vijayalakshmi, S. and Kalindi, K. Purification and characterization of lipase from Eremothecium ashbyii in [J. Anal.] 3 (1), 1-8. (2015).
5) Sangeetha Kandoi1+, Praveen Kumar L2+, Bamadeb Patra1, Prasanna Vidyasekar1, Divya Sivanesan1, Vijayalakshmi S2, Rajagopal K3, Rama Shanker Verma1 * Platelet Lysate is a competent replacement for FBS in isolation and propagation of umbilical cord tissue derived mesenchymal stem cells. The manuscript is under review to "Cytokine Journal" (Impact Factor 3.48) as per the communication enclosed. (2018).
6) Sampath Kumar Jadhav2 and S. Vijayalakshmi 1,2 Effect of stress inducer on the morphology of the riboflavin producer Eremothecium ashbyii The manuscript is under review to Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology Scopus Indexed) as per the communication enclosed. (2018)
|Sl.No||Descriptions of the Award||Award Details (Certificates, Medal, etc)||Received Date|
|1||T.K. Anjaria Memorial Prize||For securing highest average marks in M.Sc. Biochemistry Bombay University. Cash Prize, Medal and Certificate.||June 1988|
|2||GATE '96 with 95 percentile marks||Certificate and stipend for PhD at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.||April 1996|
|3||SLET (State Level Educational Testing) in Biochemistry||Certificate||March 1997|
|4||ISCB (Indo Swiss Collaboration in Biotechnology) grant||For travel and stay in Switzerland at ETH to do part of my PhD work.||May 2000|
|5||DAAD Scholarship (2001-2002)||Certificate and Funding for travel and research in Germany where I did part of my PhD||June 2001|
|6||DBT (Department of Biotechnology) Post doc fellowship, India.||Award Certificate and funding to do post doc work at NCBS, Bangalore; India.||June 2005|
|7||IFCPAR (Indo French Collaboration for the Promotion of Advanced Research) grant||Certificate and Funding for travel and research in France where I did my post doc||Sept 2010|
|Sl.No||Status(Completed / Ongoing / Approved / Submitted)||Project Title||Co-Investigator (If any)||Name of the Funding Agency||Sanctioned Date||Duration||Date of Completion||Value (Rs)|
|1||Ongoing||"Effect of stress inducer on the morphology of riboflavin producer Eremothecium ashbyii and the preliminary studies on the Nucleotide Excision Repair (NER) pathway gene expression."||-||DST - SERB||17th March 2017||Three years (2017-2020)||Ongoing (completion in March 2020)||Rs. 3248759/-|