1. Preethi, T. V., Kathireshan, A. K., and Narendrakumar, G. Statistical optimization of cultural parameters influencing laccase production by PleurotusostreatusPKN 04 using response surface methodology. Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 8(7): 576-584. 2016.
2. Preethi, T. V., Kathireshan, A. K. and Narendrakumar, G. Optimization of media components for the production of laccase from Pleurotusostreatus PKN 04 using Response surface methodology. Der Pharmacia Lettre. 8(9):33-40. 2016.
3. Gayathri, G. and Kathireshan, A.K. Prevalence of Extended Specturm Beta lactamases in Uropathogenic Escherichia coli and Klebsiella Species in a Chennai Suburban Teritiary Care Hopsital and Its Antobiogram Pattern, Research Journal of Microbiology, ISSN 1816-4935. 2011.
4. Rajagopal K., Praveena S., Suresh Babu Kognati and Kathireshan A.K. RFLP Mapping of Fungus Isolated from Two Different Soil Samples. . Ind. J. App. Microbiol. 10 (1): 45-48. 2009.
5. Rajagopal K, Kathireshan.A.K, Mahendran TS, Ananthi M., and Seethalakshmi.T. Antifungal activity Endophytic and Phellophytic Fungi isolated from Neem (Azardirachta Indica A. Juss) against few Phytopathogenic Fungi and Phylloplane Fungi. Ind. J. App. Microbiol 8(1); 57-59. 2008.
6. Vijayanand and Kathireshan. A. K. Production of Lipase Enzyme from Sprouted Groundnut by Aspergillus niger and its Optimization studies. Ind. J. App. Microbiol 4(1); 75-79. 2004.
7. Srinivasan.S and Kathireshan. A. K. Screening of Bacteriocin producing Vancomycin Resistant Enterococci (VRE) from clinical samples. Ind. J. App. Microbiol 3(1); 59-62. 2003.
Parthasarathi, R., Benson, A., Shalini, M., Gomathi, M, Henry, A.J., Kathireshan, A.K, Sa Tongmin, and Joe, M. M. (2016). Application of Biosurfactants in Agriculture and Bioremediation: Discussed under an Indian Perspective. 77-92. New India Publishing Agency (NIPA), New Delhi. ISB No: 9789385516030
|Sl.No||Descriptions of the Award||Award Details (Certificates, Medal, etc)||Received Date|
|1||Outstanding Teacher Award||Award was given by Indian Association of Applied Microbiologists (IAAM)||December 2014|