1. Padmasini Elango, R. Padmaraj, and S. Srivani Ramesh. "High level aminoglycoside resistance and distribution of aminoglycoside resistant genes among clinical isolates of Enterococcus species in Chennai, India." The Scientific World Journal 2014: 1-5 (2014).
2. Padmasini Elango, G. Divya, M. Karkuzhali, R. Padmaraj, and S. Srivani Ramesh. "Distribution of cylA, esp, asa1, hyl and gelE virulence genes among clinical isolates of Enterococcus faecium and Entrococcus faecalis." BMC infectious diseases14, no. 3: P32, (2014).
3. Elango Padmasini, R. Padmaraj and S. Srivani Ramesh. "Detection of Vancomycin resistant Enterococci with vanA genotype in clinical isolates from a tertiary care centre". Indian Journal of Medical Microbiol, 32(1):89-90 (2014).
4. Prakasam Gopinath, Anusha Rohit, E. Padmasini, S. Srivani Ramesh. Production of neuraminidase in relation with biofilm formation among clinical and healthy skin isolates of Acinetobacter species. Indian Journal of Medical Microbiol. 32(4):459-460 (2014).
5. Divya, G., Elango, Padmasini., Padmaraj, R., & Ramesh, S. S. Molecular Characterization of Macrolide Resistance Genes among the Clinical Isolates of Enterococci. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, 10(7), 2018-2022 (2017).
6. Padmasini Elango, Vijayakumari S. "Bioleaching of industrial waste foundry sand by Aspergillus sp. treated as biofertilizer for the growth of herbal plants - Coriandrum sativum.." International Journal of Advance Research, Ideas and Innovations in Technology 4.2 (2018)