1. D.Suresh, T.Silambarasan and R. Dhandapani "An effective method for shoot regeneration and callus induction of canavaliagladiata (Jacq.) DC. an economically important legume." Int J Pharm Bio Sci Jan; 6(1): (B) 440 - 445 (2015).
2. M.Gopinath , R.Subbaiya, M.MasilamaniSelvam, D.Suresh "Synthesis of Copper Nanoparticles from Nerium oleander Leaf aqueous extract and its Antibacterial Activity"Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci 3(9) 814-818 (2014),
3. D. Suresh,P. Sridhar, D Joyce HellenSathya, M. Anil Kumar, M. Seenuvasan, R. Dhandapani "A complete study on biodegradation of Reactive Red C2G29 using newly isolated Acinetobactersp." Research J. Engineering and Tech. 4(4): Oct.-Dec., (2013).
4. M. Seenuvasan, D. Suresh, S. Selvanaveen, D. Pravin Kumar, M. Anil Kumar and S. Banupriya "Kinetic Modeling and Equilibrium Studies on Biosorption of Reactive Black 5 Dye using Industrial Waste Saccharomyces cerevisiaeBiomass" International Journal of Chemical Engineering Research. Volume 3 Number 1 (2011) pp. 31-48.
5. M. Anil Kumar, S. Keerthana, AdyasaPani, D. Suresh and M. Seenuvasan. "Dynamic and Stability Criteria for a Continuous Bioaccumulation of Reactive Red C2G 29 Dye using PenicilliumchrysogenumMTCC 6477" Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2(3): July-Sept. (2011).
6. M.B. Nishita, Remya Rachel Chacko, M. Anil Kumar, Roshan Sinha, D. Suresh, S.Selvanaveen and M. Seenuvasan " Purification and Characterization of a Fibrinolytic Protease from Bacillus subtilis using Blood Fibrin of Bos Taurus and Ovisaries" International Journal of Bio Sciences and Technology Volume 4, Issue7 pages(40-49) (2011),
7. M.B. Nishita, Remya Rachel Chacko, M. Anil Kumar, D. Suresh, S. Selvanaveen and M.Seenuvasan "Comparative Studies on the Production, Purification, and Characterization of Nattokinase from Blood Fibrin of Bostaurus(Cow) and Ovisaries(Sheep) by Rhizomucor sp." Research J. Engineering and Tech. 2(1) Jan. -March (2011)
8. M. Seenuvasan, V.N. Saranya, T. Uma, M. Anil Kumar, D. Suresh and S. Selvanaveen Production, Purification and Characterization of Alkaline Protease by an Isolated Bacillus sp. and its Ability as a Detergent" International Journal of Biotechnology and Bioengineering Research. Volume 2 Number 1 Jan. -March pp. 1-13 (2011)
9. M.Anilkumar, S.Keerthana, AdyasaPani, D.Suresh, B.Lakshmikantha, M.Seenuvasan "Evaluation and Analysis of Growth, Maximum Bioacuumulating properties of Penicllium chrysogenum MTCC6477 on Reactive Black 5 dye" International Journal of Bioengineering and Tecchnology Volume 2, Issue 1, pp.1-9 (2011),