1. Akila.A.Ganesh and Chandra Ravichandran, "Syllable Based Continuous Speech Recognizer with Varied Length Maximum Likelihood Character Segmentation", IEEE conference Proceedings of ICACCI 2013, pp. 935-940, August 2013, Published in IEEEXplore. (Citations - 5)
2. Akila.A.Ganesh and Chandra Ravichandran,"Grapheme Gaussian Model and Prosodic Syllable Based Tamil Speech Recognition System", IEEE Conference Proceedings of ICSC 2013, pp. 424-429, December 2013, Published in IEEEXplore. (Citations- 4)
3. A.Akila and E.Chandra, "Performance Enhancement of Syllable based Tamil Speech Recognition System using Time Normalization and Rate of Speech", CSI Transaction on ICT, CSI Publications,Vol.2, No.2, DOI: 10.1007/s40012-014-0044-6, pp.77-84, June 2014. Published in Springer.(Citations - 2)
4. Srihari Bodapati and Dr.A.Akila, "Framework of Cloud Well-being Tactics intended for Guarding Data", IEEE Conference Proceedings of ISMAC 2017, pp. 611-618, February 2017, Published inIEEE Xplore.
5. Dr.A.Akila, "An Analysis of Performance Evaluation of Syllable based Tamil Speech Recognition System", ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol.12, No.8, ISSN: 1819-6608, pp.2472-2480, April 2017. Impact Factor- 0.765, Indexed by Scopus.
6. Dr.A.Akila, "Connected speech recognition system supported syllable based speech recognition System", Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, Vol:4 ,Special Issue, ISSN:1943-023X- pp.15-21, June 2017. Impact Factor- 0.765, Indexed byElsevier Scopus.
7. Dr.A.Akila, Dr.SangitaBabu and A.Thirumurthi Raja, "Detection of a Mentally Challenged Person from their Expressions", Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, Vol:4 ,Special Issue, ISSN:1943-023X- pp.255-260, June 2017. Indexed by Elsevier Scopus.
8. Y.Lokapavani and Dr.A.Akila, "Cloud based Organizational Information Access System using Voice Authentication", International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol.118, Issue.5, ISSN: 1314-3395, pp.555-562, 2018. Indexed by Scopus.
9. K.Venkatraman and Dr.A.Akila, "Survey of Duplicate Detection using Progressive Detection Techniques", International journal of Engineering and Technology UAE, Vol.7, No.1.9, pp.171-172, 2018, Indexed by Scopus.
10. D.Bhuvaneswari and Dr.A.Akila, "Survey of Mobile Edge, Cloud and Fog Computing", International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol.119, Issue.10, ISSN: 1314-3395, pp.619-628, 2018. Indexed by Scopus.
Awards if any
||Descriptions of the Award
||Award Details (Certificates, Medal, etc)
|| Best Women Faculty Award 2018
|| Certificate, Medal & Momento by DK International Research Foundation, Perambalur
Projects completed / ongoing
||Status(Completed / Ongoing / Approved / Submitted)
||Co-Investigator (If any)
||Name of the Funding Agency
||Date of Completion
||A Novel Voice based Biometric Authentication System for Secured online Financial Transactions in the Banking Sector with Cloud Database
||Science and Engineering Research Board - Early Career Research Scheme