1. Jerritta S, Murugappan M, Sazali, Wan. "Classification of emotional states from electrocardiogram signals: a non-linear approach based on hurst" in BioMedical Engineering OnLine, 12, 1, pp.1-18. 2013.
2. Jerritta S, Murugappan M, Sazali, Wan. "Frequency study of facial electromyography signals with respect to emotion recognition." in Biomedizine Techniques , Degruter, 59, 3, pp.241-249. 2014.
3. Jerritta S, Murugappan M, Sazali, Wan. "Electrocardiogram-based emotion recognition system using empirical mode decomposition and discrete Fourier transform" in Expert Systems, Wiley, 31,2, pp.110-120. 2014.
4. Jerritta S, Murugappan M, Sazali, Wan. "Emotion recognition from facial EMG signals using higher order statistics and principal component analysis" in Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers, Taylor and Francis, 37, 3, pp.385-394. 2014
5. Jerritta S, Murugappan M, Sazali, Wan. "Physiological signals based human emotion Recognition: a review." In Proceedings of 2011 IEEE 7th International Colloquium Signal Processing and its Applications (CSPA), on, (January 2016), pp.410-415, 2011
6. Jerritta S, Murugappan M, Sazali, Wan. "Emotion detection from QRS complex of ECG signals using hurst exponent for different age groups." In Proceedings - 2013 Humaine Association Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction, ACII 2013, (July), pp.849-854.
7. Jerritta S, Murugappan M, Sazali, Wan. Emotion Recognition from Electrocardiogram Signals using Hilbert Huang Transform ECG based Emotion Recognition System. In 2012 IEEE Conference on Sustainable Utilization and Development in Engineering and Technology (October), pp.82-86. 2012
8. Jagdish, M. & Jerritta, S., "Monitoring and Identifying the Occurrence Of Oil Spill in the Ocean using Satellite Image for Disaster Mitigation.", ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 13,5, pp.1871-1876. 2018
9. Abhigna, Jerritta, Srinivasan, Rajendran, "Analysis of feed forward and recurrent neural networks in predicting the significant wave height at the moored buoys in Bay of Bengal" in Proceedings - 2017 International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP), pp 1856-1860, 2017
10. PC Kumar, P Kumar, S Jerritta, V Rajendran, "De-noising algorithm for SNR improvement of underwater acoustic signals using CWT based on Fourier Transform" in Underwater Technology, SUT, 35,1, pp 23-30, 2018
Awards if any
||Descriptions of the Award
||Award Details (Certificates, Medal, etc)
||Poster Presentation in MATLAB Expo 2015 by MathWorks
||Momento and Cash Award
Projects completed / ongoing
||Status(Completed / Ongoing / Approved / Submitted)
||Co-Investigator (If any)
||Name of the Funding Agency
||Date of Completion
||A Smart Monitoring System For Geriatric Persons Using Affective Computing And Intelligent Integration
||Development of Intruder Detection System along the coastal region using HF Radar Images
||Dr. V. Rajendram (PI) Jerritta S (Co-PI)
||Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS)