1. Ms. L. Maheswari and Dr. Krishnakumar "Total Harmonic Distortion Reduction In Voltage Source Inverter Using Hybrid Buck-Boost Converter" in Jour of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol. 10, 02-Special Issue, 102-109, 2018.
2. Ms. T. R. Premilla and Dr. Krishnakumar "A Comprehensive Review on Various Optimization Techniques Assisted Perturb and Observe MPPT Algorithm for a PV Panel"in International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 119, No. 10, 323 - 336, 2018.
3. Ms. N. Janaki and Dr. Krishnakumar "A Comprehensive Review on Various Optimization Techniques for Zero Ripple Input Current DC-DC Converter" in International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 119, No. 10, 311 - 322, 2018.
4. Dr. R. Krishnakumar " BLDC Motor Driven Solar PV Array Fed Water Pumping System Employing Zeta Converter" in International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, Vol 10. No.25, 9 - 13, 2017.
5. Dr. R. Krishnakumar "Multiple PV Source Fed Isolated Multiple Port DC-DC Converter" in International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, Vol 10. No.25, 35 - 42, 2017.
6. Krishnakumar, R, Mohamed Rasheed, A and Senthil Kumar, K "Enhanced Hover Control of Quad Tilt Frame UAV under Windy Conditions" in International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, vol. 12, no. 146, pp. 1-14, 2015.
7. Krishnakumar, R and Senthil Kumar, K "Analysis of Transition from Vertical Takeoff and Landing to Horizontal Flight of Cross Type and X type Mini UAV" in Information - an International Interdisciplinary Journal, vol. 18, no. 13, pp. 1011-1018, 2015 .
8. Krishnakumar, R, Senthil Kumar, K and Siva, E "Design Development and Endurance comparison of Quadrotor and Flying wing Hybrid UAV" in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, vol. 10, no. 9, pp. 8056-8060, 2015.
9. Krishnakumar, R, Senthil Kumar, K and Anand, T "Design and Development of Vertical Takeoff and Horizontal Transition Unmanned Aerial Vehicle" in Advanced Materials Research, vol. 1016, pp. 436-440, 2104.
10. Senthil Kumar, K, Mohamed Rasheed, A, Krishnakumar, R and Giridharan, M, "Dhaksha, the Unmanned Aircraft System in its New Avatar-Automated Aerial Inspection of INDIA'S Tallest Tower" in ISPRS-International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 241-246, 2013.
Awards if any
||Descriptions of the Award
||Award Details (Certificates, Medal, etc)
||Deep appreciation from Government of Tamilnadu for the dedicated and selfless service rendered during the Rescue and Relief Operations in the building collapse incident on 28th June 2014 at Moulivakkam, Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kancheepuram District.
Projects completed / ongoing
||Status(Completed / Ongoing / Approved / Submitted)
||Co-Investigator (If any)
||Name of the Funding Agency
||Date of Completion
||Design and Development of a Unique Spray Integrated UAV for Agricultural Application
||DST - SERB