1. Dhanasekaran C & Mohankumar G 2016, 'Dual fuel mode DI diesel engine combustion with hydrogen gas and DEE as ignition source', International journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 41, pp. 713-721.
2. Dhanasekaran C & Mohankumar G 2016, 'Port Fuel Injected Hydrogen in Dual Fuel Mode in Direct Injection Diesel Engine', Journal of Scientific Industrial Research, vol. 75, pp. 56-60.
3. Dhanasekaran C & Mohankumar G 2016, 'Hydrogen gas as a fuel in direct injection diesel engine', Journal of the Institution of Engineers (India) Series C, vol. 97, pp. 157-162.
4. Dhanasekaran C & Mohankumar G 2014, 'Hydrogen gas in diesel engine using DEE as ignition source', Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 591, pp.150-154.
5. Saravanan N, Nagarajan G, Sanjay G, Dhanasekaran C & Kalaiselvan KM 2008, 'Combustion analysis on a DI diesel engine with hydrogen in dual fuel mode', Fuel, vol. 87, pp. 3591-3599.
6. Saravanan N, Nagarajan G, Kalaiselvan KM & Dhanasekaran C 2008, 'An experimental investigation on hydrogen as a dual fuel for diesel engine system with exhaust gas recirculation technique', Renewable energy, vol. 33, pp. 422-427.
7. Saravanan N, Nagarajan G, Dhanasekaran C & Kalaiselvan KM 2007, 'Experimental investigation of hydrogen port fuel injection in DI diesel engine', International journal of hydrogen energy, vol. 32, pp. 4071-4080.
8. Saravanan N, Nagarajan G, Dhanasekaran C & Kalaiselvan KM 2007, 'Experimental investigation of hydrogen port fuel injection in DI diesel engine', SAE Technical paper, 2007-01-1465.
9. Saravanan N, Nagarajan G, Dhanasekaran C, Kalaiselvan KM & Sanjay G 2007, 'Studies on port injected hydrogen in a dual fuel DI diesel engine', International energy journal, vol. 8, pp. 267-274.
10. Saravanan N, Nagarajan G, Dhanasekaran C & Kalaiselvan KM 2007, 'Performance and emission characteristics of hydrogen-diesel dual fuelled engine using port injection', Silniki Spalinowe, vol. 46, pp. 148-156.
1. Acted as CO-PI - Rs. 18,00,000 (Rupees Eighteen Lakhs) received from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi under Research Promotion Scheme. (Ref. No: 8023/RID/RPS-47/Pvt. (II Policy)/2011-2012, Dated: 13.08.2012).
2. Travel Grant received from Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST, Govt. of India to participating SAE International Conference from 16.10.12 to 18.10.12 in USA (Ref. No: SR/ITS/3432/2012-2013, Category – A, dated: 12.09.2012).
|Sl.No||Status(Completed / Ongoing / Approved / Submitted)||Project Title||Co-Investigator (If any)||Name of the Funding Agency||Sanctioned Date||Duration||Date of Completion||Value (Rs)|
|1||Submitted||Experimental Investigation of hydrogen diesel dual fuel engine with Ignition Improves||Dr.S.Sivaganesan & Dr.A.Arulpeter||Science and Engineering Research Board, New Delhi||52,35,000|
1. Chandrasekaran M, Dhanasekaran C, Arun Raaza, Vishal Mohan, Nitesh, Mayilvaghanan, & Veeraselvam Raja 2014, "Conventional hearing aid for unilateral hearing loss", No. 3898/CHE/2014, dated; 08.08.2014, Published date; 01.07.2016.
2. Vinoth Kumar E, Chandrasekaran M & Dhanasekaran C 2015, "Apparatus and method for welding", No. 1037/CHE/2015, dated; 04.03.2015, Published date; 13.03.2015, Issue No. 11/2015.