1. Pugazhenthi, R., Anthony Xavior, M. and Saravanan, R. A (2016). Case Study on Effect of Grouping Technique in a Multi-Stage Hybrid Flow Shop, International Journal of Computing Science and Mathematics. Vol. 7, No. 1, pp.42 - 53.
2. Pugazhenthi, R. and Anthony Xavior, M. (2016). Optimization of Idle Time of a Critical Machine and Material Processing Time of a Flow Shop, International Journal of Enterprise Network Management. Vol. 7, No. 2, pp.98 - 112.
3. Pugazhenthi, R. and Anthony Xavior, M. A (2015). Heuristic to Minimize the Idle Time of the Rental/Critical Machine in a Flowshop, International Journal of Services and Operations Management. Vol. 22, No.4, pp. 395-412.
4. Pugazhenthi. R and Dr. M. Anthony Xavior, "A heuristic towards minimising waiting time of critical jobs in a flow shop", Emerging Trends in Science Engineering and Technology, Springer link lecture Notes in Mechanical engineering 2012, vol 2 ,pp 241-249.
5. Pugazhenthi, R. and Anthony Xavior, M. (2014). A Characteristic Study of Exponential Distribution Technique in a Flowshop Using Taillard Benchmark Problems, Proceedings of the Pakistan Academy of Sciences, Vol. 51, No. 3, pp. 187-192.
6. Pugazhenthi, R. and Anthony Xavior, M. (2014). Minimizing Material Processing Time and Idle Time of a Critical Machine in a Flow Shop, Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 984 - 985, pp. 106-110.
7. Pugazhenthi, R. and Anthony Xavior, M. (2014). A Genetic Algorithm Applied Heuristic to Minimize the Makespan in a Flow Shop, Procedia Engineering, Vol. 97, pp. 1735-1744.
8. Pugazhenthi, R. and Anthony Xavior, M. (2014). A Survey on Occurrence of Critical Machines in a Manufacturing Environment, Procedia Engineering, Vol. 97, pp. 105-144.
9. R. Saravanan, R. Pugazhenthi, and T. GopalaKrishnan (2015), "Experimental Investigation of EN-31 Steel Surface Grinding Performance with Al2O3 and CuO Nano Fluids", Journal of Advanced Microscopy Research, 10, 284-291.
10. Pugazhenthi, R., Chandrasekaran, M., Muthuraman, R. K., Vivek, P., & Parthiban, A. (2017), "A Comparative Characteristic Study of Jatropha and Cardanol Biodiesel Blends", In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 183, No. 1, pp. 012038.
|Sl.No||Descriptions of the Award||Award Details (Certificates, Medal, etc)||Received Date|
|1||Best Teacher Award||GRABS Educational Charitable Trust, Chennai||JAN 2017|