- 1. The tuition fee will be intimated at the time of admission.
- 2. The tuition fee prescribed per annum can be paid in two equal instalments in each semester, before the beginning of each semester.
- 3. Fee shall be paid either in cash or a demand draft drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, Vels University’, payable at Chennai. Cheques will not be accepted.
- 4. The management reserves the right to modify the fee structure without prior notification.
- 5. Students should pay their tuition fees and any other fee prescribed within 10 days of the start of each semester.
- 6. A penalty will be imposed (as under) on those students who fail to pay the fee even after the first 10 days of the start of a semester:
Penalty payable along with the fee during the Second 10 days - Rs.150/-
During the third 10 days - Rs.500/-
After 30 days and upto 45 days - Rs.500 + 500 + Tuition Fee (including Re-admission fee)
After 45 days - A fine of Rs.50 will be imposed for every day of delay
For Fee Structure Click Here