Please bring your Aadhar Card, Original Marksheets (10th standard, 11th standard and 12th standard), Transfer Certificate and a token fee to confirm your seat.
Due to a high demand for seats, you are requested to accept or decline the scholarship within 3 days of offering.
Instructions to candidates for Counselling:
1. The candidates are strictly requested to attend counselling on the dates mentioned. No change of date or time for counselling is permissible.
2. Candidates should meet the necessary age and eligibility requirement for the Programme / Courses concerned.
3. Only Limited number of seats in each Programme / Course is reserved for V-SAT Scholarship. If more than the reserved number of the candidates opt for the same course, the courses will be allotted based on the V-SAT Ranking and mark scored, subject to availability. Such candidates will be allowed to choose from other available Courses / Programmes.
4. Scholarship is applicable only on the tuition fee payable and all other fees will have to be paid by the candidate.
5. Attending the counselling process does not guarantee any scholarship and the decision of the authorities of VISTAS will be final.
6. VISTAS authorities will not be responsible / liable for communicating directly to the student in any part of VSAT till the commencement of the admission process.
7. It is mandatory for the candidates and accompanying parents / guardians to follow the safety precautions prescribed by the Government for Covid19.